Monday, July 21, 2008

Here we go again!

Wow! Here I am back at CH-BOLC for phases 2 and 3. Please spread the word that I'll try to blog on this to keep you all back home updated as to my progress. It seems surreal to be back. It feels like forever since last year in some ways, and in others it is like I never left. There are many familiar faces from last summer's class and many more to get acquainted with.

Right now I am focusing on Thursday and Friday as one of those days I'll be taking the APFT or the Army Physical Fitness Test. Once I have that out of the way, I'll probably head out that weekend for a huge meal at a steakhouse or something. Until then, I'll be a good little chaplain candidate and watch my calories and so on.

I'm kind of goofy right now due to lack of sleep, so I'll cut this entry short. Please pray for my family as we are separated again. It isn't easy for a six and almost three year old. And it sure isn't any easier for daddy and mommy. Good night to all.

No comments: